Lilypie Ticker

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Toad Suck,1st Mother's Day & The Duggars!

I said I was going to try to catch up with my posts.....well here it goes...

TOAD SUCK 2010 was so much fun for our family! Especially since Drake got to participate in some things. There are so many things that I could write about Toad Suck but the main thing that happened was Drake winning his first trophy!!! On Saturday morning we took Drake to compete in the 12 month and under Baby Crawl Race! He won his division!! There's a funny story though....

Drake on the way to the race! He's ready to go!

Right when we got there a tain went by. It scared him half to death! The baby pavillion was RIGHT NEXT to the railroad tack. Look at those big tears. :-(

On your mark....Get set....

GOOOOOOOO!!!!!

ummmmm....GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!! Drake GO! Seriously son....GO!

Oh well! So maybe Drake didn't even budge from the starting line but he still won the trophy because he was the only boy in his age division. :-) We have so much fun in spite of our son's uncompetiveness (is that even a word?). We made memories!!



We are all SO PROUD of you Drake!! We know that you let that little girl win. :-)

Another fun thing Drake got to do was look at the animals in the petting zoo. He LOVED it!! He just stared at all the animals.




and noooo....Drake did not ride the pony this year. Maybe next year! :-)

FIRST MOTHER'S DAY!!

My first Mother's Day was so special! It started with Drake and Luke bringing me my cards. Drake made me the sweetest card and even signed his name on it. So sweet!!
On Saturday morning the boys took me to eat at Cracker Barrel for breakfast. It was SO good! The rest of the day was spent shopping. They got me a new dress and some shoes to go with it. I wore my new outfit on Sunday to church (see in pictures below).






THE DUGGAR'S

Mom and I went to a rally for Scott Wallace in LR last week. Scott Wallace is running for congress. Anyway, the Duggars were there and we were able to hang out with them and take some pictures. The event was very laid back and I enjoyed talking to some of the older Duggar girls for a while. They are super sweet. Most of the time we hung out with Jill and Jordan. Drake and Jordan had fun playing together. Here are some fun pictures we took....




I am a pretty avid watcher of the Duggars (19 and Counting). It comes on every Tuesday night at 8:00 on TLC.

I still have quite a bit of catching up to do on my posts. Hopfully I can get pictures up of our trip to Branson soon! Have a blessed day!!

No comments: