Drake is now 15 weeks old. He is the most precious baby boy in the world (but I'm a little bias). He has such a sweet personality. He smiles all the time...especially when we talk to him. I enjoy every minute with him. I never knew I could love someone this much. Luke and I are so blessed!
Here are a few things Drake is up to these days:
He sleeps 8 to 9 hours a night now.
- We are still nursing (and finally LOVE it)
- He's in the best mood when he wakes up in the morning (I think he's a morning person like his momma)
- He is cooing and laughing a lot now
- He blows bubbles ALL the time
- He loves it when I kiss on his feet
- His favorite place is in his mommy's arms
- He LOVES bathtime!
- He is 16 pounds and about 25 inches
- He has started to reach for things and hold onto things (he wants everything in his mouth)
- No teeth yet...but working on it
- Drake's been to three football games already
- He LOVES standing up
- His mommy and daddy love him more than words can describe!
I will end this post with some pictures of Drake.