Lilypie Ticker

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Saturday, August 23, 2008

Saturday!

So far, this weekend has been really good. Last night we hung out at the Bohannon's! We had so much fun! Luke and Brad shot their bows while Amber, Laci, Megan, and me hung out.

This morning we woke up early and I made a big breakfast! We had bacon, eggs, biscuits, and gravy! YUM! After breakfast Luke went with Brad to the Grant's land to put up deer stands. I went to Wal-Mart to get a few things. When I got back from Wal-Mart I saw John and Jenny Rogers drive up next door! They are going to be our new neighbors! I went over and hung out with them for a while. Their daughter Bella is soooooo cute!

Now, Luke and I are just sitting around the house! I put some pictures up of what we are doing right now. I'm ready to do something!

Anyway, that's about it for now. Today has just been a regular day...nothing too exciting.


















Luke is watching the Olympics...















Josey is sleeping...















...and I'm BORED! :-)

1 comment:

Amber said...

guess what! I have that shirt you have one in that pic!!! we could be twinkies!! haha