Lilypie Ticker

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, August 21, 2008

A Night at the Woodard's

Since most people post about their kids on their blog sites, I decided to post something about our "kids." This is Jade and Josey just hanging out while I cook dinner. Jade is only 5 months old. She is learning how to sit...along with some other things. Luke is hoping to teach her to be a world champion hunting dog. We have had Josey since October of 2006. Luke got her for me on my 23rd birthday!

Tonight Luke and I got to babysit Bailey and Aiden (our neighbors kids). They are so sweet! We had a wonderful time. We ate chicken enchilladas and ice cream! After dinner, we played outside and colored. Here is a video of the kids playing.



One more interesting thing that happened tonight was that Luke killed a rabbit in our backyard with his bow. *I think he has been watching too many hunting videos. And remember, we don't live out in the woods or anything....we live IN TOWN! The kids were so sad the rabbit was dead and Luke left me to console and explain everything to them. :-( Here is a picture of Luke and the rabbit (and Jade).













Needless to say, It was a fun and eventful night at the Woodard house.

2 comments:

Amber said...

yeah!!!!!!! great job on the blog!! I will email you the pictures from Crossover today!

Amber said...

did luke bust his bottom lip in those picture and video?? haha