Lilypie Ticker

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, March 11, 2010

DID YOU SAY 1,000???

I tend to say yes to some of the craziest things. My latest is stuffing 1,000 goodie bags for the Rhea Lana (greater Little Rock) sale that's this weekend!!! I got all the "goodies" last night and they all have to be stuffed by Saturday morning at 9:30! Ahhh! Luckily my husband is very sweet and is helping me stuff.

This is the assembly line of "googies" on my bar....


I have to put all this stuff in these bags...


Here is what Luke and I accomplished last night before we went to bed...


At the end of the day we will be glad that we did it because we will get to shop at Rhea Lana's before everyone else does!! Drake is in desperate need of a summer wardrobe and this is the place to get all kinds of good deals! Oh the things we mom's do to get a good deal! :-)



Here is the link to Rhea Lana's so you can see when and where the next sales are!
http://www.rhealana.com/

Here are some pictures of Drake playing outside yesterday...




No comments: