Lilypie Ticker

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Decisions, Decisions!!

Luke and I have been talking a lot lately about ways that we can downsize so that we'll have more money for the baby. We also just want to be good stewards of what God has given us.

I know a lot of people are looking for ways to downsize and not spend as much money right now. I feel ya!

One of the first things that came to both of our minds is selling one of our cars. We decided that we both LOVE Luke's truck too much to sell it. So, we are going to sell my Envoy. We are wanting to downsize to a small car. Since Luke drives over an hour everyday it makes sense to get him a small "commuter" car to drive to work. It will also help us save on gas. I am fine with driving his truck to and from work everyday. I only drive like 5 miles. So, if you are interested in a 2005 GMC Envoy let me know. It is white with upgraded leather seats. It has 34,000 miles and is in excellent condition! Here is a picture...

2 comments:

Terri said...

Too bad we can't do a trade!! I may be selling my Honda Accord!!!

Lilly, Reid, Matt, and Sara said...

Before you sell...think about all of the crap you have to carry with a baby. Playpen, stroller, diaper bag...you will be shocked! The honda accord was too packed for us, but everyone's situation is different (we have to travel to see the grandparents). We are downsizing stuff too...it is amazing how much stuff we have that we don't need! I will be praying for buyers for you! Drake's arrival is getting so close! How did your glucose test go? Was it as bad as you thought?