Lilypie Ticker

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, March 3, 2009

18 weeks

6 days until we find out the sex of our baby!!!!

Some of my friends (and fellow bloggers) have informed me that they, "just like to look at my pictures!" So, I guess I'll just start posting pictures on here and not talk. Haha! You know who you are! This picture was taken last Friday (1 day before I turned 18 weeks).
"Yes, Lord, walking in the way of your laws, your name and renown are the desire of our hearts." Isaiah 26:8

2 comments:

nancy said...

Congratulations on the pregnancy! Keep us posted on all the progress. Can't wait to hear about the ultrasound. We have some ultrasound pics and pics of my big belly on our blog. You should check them out.

-Nancy Evans

Lilly, Reid, Matt, and Sara said...

Haha. Your friends are sweet. J/K. We haven't set a date to find out but I will be 20 weeks somewhere around the 20th of April. I can't wait to find out what you are having!! I could never not find out--I think it would be cool but I am just too nosey!