Lilypie Ticker

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Valentine's Day!

This year for Valentine's Luke and I had this bright idea to go eat on Friday night so we wouldn't have to fight the Saturday night crowd. Well, we were wrong! I think everybody else had the same idea. Everywhere we went had a really long wait time. So, we went over to one of our favorite spots, Chili's, and ate. It was delicious! Luke got me a WoodWick candle and a very sweet card....I just got him a card. :-)
On Saturday morning we got up and headed to Petit Jean State Park to spend the day. We had a blast! We hadn't been there since we had just started dating. We could not have asked for more perfect weather. Here are some pictures of our hike.

"For the Word of God is living and active. Sharper than any double-edged sword, it penetrates even to dividing soul and spirit, joints and marrow; it judges the thoughts and attitudes of the heart. Nothing in all creation is hidden from God's sight." Hebrews 4:12-13a


2 comments:

Jennifer said...

I love woodwick candles!!! So sweet of Luke! Just be careful what scents you have in your house right now! I had warm vanilla wall flowers when I was pregnant with Brody, and now when I smell that smell it makes me think of morning sickness!! haha!! Isn't that weird??

It looks like you had a fun Vday!

Jennifer said...

We would love to see y'all the next time we are down!! I will for sure let you know so we could maybe go eat or something, and I want to see your house,too!